As i love trying different types and flavors of cookies, this cookie is result of one such effort. It is very yummy and crispy cookie with a crumby texture. Again this is made without refined flour and has flavours of vanilla and besan in it.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp besan
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp wheat flour or aata
- 1/8 cup plus 1 tbsp custard powder
- 1/2 tsp plus 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup plus 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 31 grams butter
- 1/4 cup and 1/8 cup condensed milk or eggs or milk
- In a bowl, add Whole Wheat Flour/aata , chickpea flour/ besan, custard powder and baking powder, mix well
- In another bowl, beat butter and sugar till fluffy. Add condensed milk/ egg/ milk and mix for a minute or so.
- Mix 1/2 flour mix/ dry ingredients into the butter condensed milk mixture.
- Whisk other half of the mix into it.
- Keep this in fridge for around 30 minutes or more.
- Preheat oven at 170 degree.
- When ready to bake , pour the mixture in piping bag and pipe small balls on silicon mat or baking sheet
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- These will be very soft when you take these out of oven. It will crisp up fully on cooling.