It is weekend again and weekend calls for special meal. So here it is veggie and cheese loaded Nachos. The Nachos i made are with corn flour ( makai ka aata) , sorghum ( jowar) flour and whole wheat flour.
I have used boiled kidney beans along with sweet corn, olives, capsicum, carrots to load the nachos. Also mix of mozzarella cheese and cheese slice has been used.
Veggie and Cheese loaded Nachos
- 1/2 cup corn flour makai ka aata
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sorghum or jowar ka aata
- 1/4 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp mexican seasoning
- oil for frying
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cheese slice
- 1/4 cup sweet corn boiled
- 1/8 cup kidney beans soaked
- 1/2 unit capscicum diced
- 1 no tomato diced
- 2 tbsp pitted black olives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp raw mango powder amchoor
- 1/8 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp mexican seasoning
- in a bowl, put all the flours , salt and mexican sesaoning and mix well
- Use lukewarm water to knead semi stiff dough. Keep aside
- After ten minutes, divide dough into equal size balls.On a flat surface, dust corn flour and roll ball like a thin chapati.
- Cut into triangles using pizza cutter or knife.
- Heat oil in a kadhai , drop nachos into it. The oil should not be too hot. Drop nachos when it is medium hot
- Fry till golden brown. Take out and sprinkle masala on top